Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fork came on 02 Marin Rift Zone. I have dialed the top of crown adjust full on the minus side and same with the lever at the bottom of one fork leg. From what I have read these are the only adjustments available on this fork. I just don't seem to get much response from these suspension settings. I have dialed the setting full the opposite direction and the suspension does firm up. The differences are so minor. I have only rode the bike four times should I give it more time. It just seems I was getting better response from the Judy TT on my other bike. I'm a light weight rider 130 lbs I thought the Mars would work for me despite the bad reviews about too much flex in the legs. I don't care about the fact that this is a light racing fork, I'm not a racer. What can I do with this fork to make it more supple and responsive or should I start saving for a new fork? Just want a bit of advice from and experienced hand. thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.