Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a '01 RX frame for my better half and I am looking for suggestions on what pressure I should start with in the Fox Float rear shock. She's about 125lbs and rides at a fairly moderate pace. I'm also installing a '04 Sid Race fork so any setup suggestions for that would be appreciated as well.

TIA

·
Loose Nut Behind d' Wheel
1,500 Posts
Wheelie said:
I just picked up a '01 RX frame for my better half and I am looking for suggestions on what pressure I should start with in the Fox Float rear shock. She's about 125lbs and rides at a fairly moderate pace. I'm also installing a '04 Sid Race fork so any setup suggestions for that would be appreciated as well.

TIA
I'm of similar weight, and run approximately my weight in the Float shock on my '00 RacerX. I'm not sure of the exact pressure, but fill it to get 3/8" sag.

Sorry, but I know nothing of the Sid Race, so hopefully someone else can help you there. Try posting on the Shocks board, if you haven't already, look at the service manual on the RS website for tips.

Have fun!
Kathy :^)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.