Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Conditions are changing there on a daily basis. It's supposed to warm up this week, so hopefully we'll be good to go this weekend. I volunteer to monitor the situation up there on a daily basis, so I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Monitoring and reporting...

nankerphelge said:
Conditions are changing there on a daily basis. It's supposed to warm up this week, so hopefully we'll be good to go this weekend. I volunteer to monitor the situation up there on a daily basis, so I'll keep you posted.
Nice pics...good to see you guys still riding...i have switched over to XC skis .....speaking of monitoring.....could you report on the site listed below too? Check it out......could use updates on your area:

http://trails.ellisworld.us/#

·
Bike Dork
1,365 Posts
You rotten, rotten bastards. I can only hope that some day teleportation becomes viable and I can get up there to ride with you guys again. It doesn't look like you guys really have that much more snow then we do here, so I guess I better rally the troops and get out there.

In 50 years you guys are going to be considered great motivators of mountain biking just because if the huge archive of pics you guys have posted.

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, lest you forget you are a big part of those photographic archives. I, too wish you could teleport here, cuz you're gonna miss the upcoming second annual Millerfest. You'll be there in spirit, though.

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bear said:
At the moment, I want to teleport somewhere else - but have to wait and simply keep trying to adjust to this crazy snow-biking thing.

Maybe next Sun I could make it down your way Nanker to one of the local haunts, just for variety and motivation-sake. That or I'm going to turn laps at the moon.
Let me know, dude. You can come down here, or we haven't been to the mOOn in a few months, so either one is fine with me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.