Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Heart Plumber
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Planning to buy a 2020 wreckoning frame and trying to find the simplest and cheapest way to go around the super boost+ 56 mm chain line requirements.

Using a 0 offset chainring will bring my chain line to 55 mm. The rest I could get away with a little spacer.

There’s anyone out there with this setup? Will this work? What about heel rubbing on the chain stays?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
148 Posts
i purchased a super boost ring by wolftooth for my shimano cranks and that's getting the job done fine so far.

·
Registered
333 Posts
When you moved your parts over, did you need a new bottom bracket? Looking at swapping parts over from an Offering...

·
I fix choppers
992 Posts
When you moved your parts over, did you need a new bottom bracket? Looking at swapping parts over from an Offering...
I moved my parts from a Wreckoning V1. Used the same X1 cranks and GXP bottom bracket. A O offset DM 32t oval ring goes right on and provides the perfect chainline and clearance. Just get the ring from Wolf Tooth:cornut: or Absolute Black and you'll be all set. :thumbsup: :devil:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I moved my parts from a Wreckoning V1. Used the same X1 cranks and GXP bottom bracket. A O offset DM 32t oval ring goes right on and provides the perfect chainline and clearance. Just get the ring from Wolf Tooth:cornut: or Absolute Black and you'll be all set. :thumbsup: :devil:
Will the 168 Q Factor work ok with the Wrecker V3?

·
I fix choppers
992 Posts
Will the 168 Q Factor work ok with the Wrecker V3?
Tbh, I don't know. My set up is about as basic as it gets and all I can say is that it fits/works fine without any shifting issues. :thumbsup: :devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts