·
Banned
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Totally awesome stuff Pete.

That has got to be the greatest looking trail I have seen for riding with a neat mix of terrain too.

Possibly your best video yet? Music choice was good - Haven't heard that song is a long time.

·
avg. joe
657 Posts
Another classic!

Thanks for the video! The scenery that you have captured and brought back is spectacular, I can only imagine what it was like in person. Trevor is right, your music selection is right on the money.

Tom

·
mtbr member
454 Posts
Thanks Pete for posting that great movie!

I have been skiing there a couple of times, and had seen the mountain in summer dress on still pictures only. Your movie made me start thinking about a freeride bike.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Pete, that is truely a beautiful film. If only I could ride over there sometime in my life, definitely a beautiful area. Nice soundtrack and editing, was great and worth the wait for the high version.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Another cool video. Downloaded the high res version last night before going to bed and just got a chance to view it. Awesome scenery for sure. Think I heard and partially saw your car on Marsh Creek today about 3pm around the Black Diamond trailhead.

·
dr.harmonica
72 Posts
eman said:
sweet vid. What kind of bikes were you guys using?
Hi!

Pete rode his Foes Fly with 888 as I remember, while J�rgen rode his Tomac DH bike. I rode my Specialized Big Hit with 888 while Biking Viking rode his Ellsworth ID. Others again rode their full-suspension trail bikes. A beautiful mix really.

You could easily get away with riding your full-suspension trail bike in �re, but you would really benefit from using a dh-bike. It really depends on what trails you choose to take and how fast and big you want to go.

·
Banned
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ebo said:
Think I heard and partially saw your car on Marsh Creek today about 3pm around the Black Diamond trailhead.
Yes that was probably me coming back from Tamarancho and since I have straight pipes on right now if it was really loud it was most likely me. The bike up top would be a giveaway as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.