Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Singlespeed
    There is no difference. No need to say fully rigid. A bike with a suspension fork is called a hardtail. A bike with a shock* is called a full suspension bike, unless someone is dumb enough to put a rigid fork on a FS frame. Nobody would do that, so let's not even go there. But if they did it'd...
1-1 of 1 Results