Sun-Ringle Charger Pro 29er Wheelset

Charger Pro 29er WheelsetThe Charger Pro 29er is an all-mountain wheelset which makes its home on either side ofThe mountain. AndThe front wheel can be used as either a QR, 15mm, or 20mmThru-axle by usingThe included end caps.Product Specs: Stan’s NoTubes™ BSTTechnology (W/RimTape) 28mm Rim Width (accommodates big volumeTires easily) Premium, Cartridge Bearing, Straight-Pull Hubs Quick Release, QR15, 20mmThru-Axle Front Axle Options (All end caps included) Quick Release, 13

[Jan 30, 2013]
Mripper

OVERALL
Strength:

Durable, Light, Tubeless Ready, Inexpensive

None really.

I've been riding the hell out of these for 2 1/2 seasons on my single speed. Mostly long xc rides, some drops, lots of up and down. They are great wheels, stayed true, no hub issues at all, and zero spoke breaks. I had my rear axle break (ok, that's a hub issue i know) as i really torque them on my single, and they sent me a free 12mm upgrade. Their customer service is top notch, always get back to me super quick and non of the "check with the LBS and they will deal with it" BS. I ask them stupid questions all the time. I will most definitely continue to buy Sun Ringle for that reason.

[Jul 09, 2012]
GP Niner

OVERALL
Strength:

Comes with everything you need. Color

Stickers, cheap hub

Good looking wheelset minus the stickers. Only down side was after a couple of rides I started getting a ticking noise from the front hub. Had to send them back and was down for a week and half while they rebuilt the hub and sent back. Disappointment after spending 6 bills and only got a few rides out of them

[Jun 22, 2012]
jtorlando25

OVERALL
Strength:

-Sick looks, shiny hubs
-Rear hub clicks like a boss
-Lighter than most stock wheels, way faster rolling
-Have yet to need truing in 6 months of riding
-Comes with everything you need for tubeless setup
-Comes with hub adapters for all the different types of axles for the front wheel

-Does not come with 12mm axle adapters for the rear hub. I had to order those separately. Not cool!

Other than not coming with the adapters I needed for my 12mm rear axle, these wheels are the shiz. I had them trued by my LBS when I first purchased them and they have stayed true for 6+ months. They look sweet and are fast as hell. I couldn't be happier with them.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.