Stans NoTubes ZTR Flow Wheelset

[Oct 20, 2012]
nicoswit
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Great wheelset!!! This review is for the Flows on Hope pro II hubs! This wheelset beleive it or not made me stop using the granny gear, dont know if it is the weight or what but theese wheels made such a difference from the hilo hubs from my spesh enduro bike!

Non found!

Great wheelset, do not hesitate to buy these!

[Nov 16, 2011]
las-palmas

OVERALL
Strength:

Great hubs with 4 bolt disks.
Rims seem to be strong and can easily be used with 2.5 Diesel tyres from Conti, though I now use only 2.2 RaceKing. Always UST.

The rims does not seal with the rim strips specially made for the ZTR-Flow rims, bought with the wheels.
The yellow tape is disgustingly difficult to clean after when you need new tyres.

Next set of wheels for me will not have any Stan’s parts in them.

The hubs from Hope are recommended, but why Stan's products are so often recommended is hard to understand.

Hope Hoops with DT Swiss rims, Mavic 321 rims on ZTR hubs

[Nov 30, 2010]
DhFlow757
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, fast, looks sweet.

The best tubeless setup that I have ever used. I used to do a ghetto setup, which was pretty good , but when I switched to this full tubeless setup, I was absolutely addicted to it. I will never go back to tubes, these are too good.

Syncros wheel set.

[Nov 15, 2010]
Mike Aswell

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, strong, Stan's stuff just works. Gives tire bigger footprint.

None.

I got this wheel for a front wheel with hope Pro 2 hub. It is a light, strong wheel. I'm believing the Stan's hype more and more everyday. I've used their rim strips/sealant with non-Stan's rims before. With this rim all you need is their valve and yellow tape (special width for the Flow). It took me about 5 minutes to get the wheel taped and bead seated. I didn't even really have to work the sealant around and it was completely sealed. The result is a light, strong, tubeless wheel that I can run almost any tire I want on.

[Jul 24, 2010]
wannabfast

OVERALL
Strength:

Width
Weight
Strong

Highly recommend for all mountain use or more depending on weight and riding style. I was a bit concerned that they would be high maintenance or weak as I ride hard and weigh about 195 loaded. After 2 years of use in a variety of riding conditions, they've stayed true, round and work with a variety tires run tubeless.

Mavic 823, 819, DT Swiss 4.2

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.