Spinergy Xyclone Race Wheelset

Our lightest mountain bike wheelset, the Xyclone Race uses PBO technology for weight savings and durability unmatched by any other cross country race wheel.

• Advanced PBO fiber spokes - 24 front/24 rear
  • Force 12 hub, utilizes 12 driving spokes for maximum torsional stiffness
  • Custom US made alloy freehub with vacuum seal
  • CNC machined hubs, with sealed cartridge bearings for minimal rolling resistance
  • Shimano 8/9 compatible hubs
  • Quick release skewers included
  • Only 1495g per set
  • Available in black with white or black spokes, standard 26" size

[Feb 19, 2018]
MichaelStugart

OVERALL
Strength:

I have two sets of Spinergy Xyclone Race rims. Honestly the look enormously amazing and i get fantastic feedback from individuals who enjoy seeing them when i am riding,showing photos of the bike and so on. The not only look so amazing,but the work awesome and are certainly very efficient at looking amazing and working awesome. I also can honestly say that some individuals at Spinergy helped me get some Spinergy parts so that i could build my own rims that are the only set in existence that also are with the colors and such of my bike how i mean and seriously thank you Spinergy individuals so very much for doing such awesome work,for doing such customer service and such how i am referring about and i truly hope you each who i mean will have a amazing life ahead and enormous amounts of happiness how i am referring about. Sincerely,Michael William Stugart

Price Paid:
2017
[May 19, 2006]
Don Southard

OVERALL
Strength:

These are light, strong rims.

None that I've found... yet.

I work at company that manufactures wheelchairs. I talked to several guys who have Spinergy wheels on their wheelchairs and they said nothing but good things about their durability.

After riding these rims fairly hard for a few months I'm very happy. They're much lighter then the Mavics that came with my bike and I feel much better about my chances of getting back to the trailhead when riding with these wheels.

Mavic

[Jan 11, 2006]
Salsa Racer

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight, fast rolling, very strong. Basic to replace parts if needed. Easy to maintain.

These wheels are awesome. I run them on my Salsa race set up. They have been through a full year of 16 races and have had not one problem with them. Have not needed to true them yet. I run Stans No Tubes in them and I think I have one of the lightest wheelsets on the race seen. I love the fact they are easy to take apart and clean. Parts are easy to get even though I have not needed to. Best wheels if you are still running V-brakes. If you want light weight strong race wheels for less money than most high end race wheels these are the ones.

Xyclone disc, Deore XT.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.