ROL Wheels MTB 29S Wheelset

We’ve assembled a winning combination of lightweight and rugged MTB wheels sure to handle the demands of XC and “All-Mountain” riders everywhere.

Build Summary

1745 grams

[Sep 19, 2013]
David

OVERALL
Strength:

Very strong and lightweight. Simple graphic treatment match any frame.

None so far

I have been riding this wheelset for 6 months now. This included a 6 hour, 12 hour and 3 cross-country races. I can honestly say I have not had to true these since I received them. My last wheelset needed truing every 2 weeks ( I ride like a clumsy bull). These rims matched with the dt swiss hubs and SAPIM spokes make a great performing and lightweight wheelset. Not sure the exact weight, but they spin up quickly. For the price and performance, I am very pleased.

WTB Frequency i19

[Sep 13, 2013]
Carson Lange

OVERALL
Strength:

These wheels make for some great xc racing/riding. They are just as light as most carbon wheels and I found them to be pretty stiff for aluminum. I have been riding these for about a year now on various types of terrain, and they've handled everything well from the smooth single track to the rocky descents.

So far I have yet to find one.

Excellent for xc racing and riding on any trail Texas has to offer.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.