Enve Composites Twenty 6 AM Wheelset

Enve Composites Twenty6 AM DT240 Wheelset: This product was born from that dark corner of our mind which is permanently fixated on the super hero dirt resting in the berms of our favorite trails. For us, there is never enough time to ride...

[Feb 03, 2013]
Charles B.

OVERALL
Strength:

Downhill, Cornering, acceleration

Price

My previous wheelset was I-9 xc hubs/spokes matched to Stans Arch rims. My Enve wheels are threaded to a set of Chris King Hubs and while I like I-9 hubs better than the Kings, the wheelset is a noticable improvement in the areas of acceleration, cornering and overall downhill performance. When the rider hits the pedals the wheels jump. As far as cornering, these wheels are stiff and respond very quickly to any rider input. While I expetced to notice a difference on the climbs, the biggest area of improvement over my previous wheelset was on the downhill: these wheels glide. I timed myself and set personal records on several downhill sections.