Crank Brothers Synthesis E11 Wheelset

Available At
Best Price At

• Front and rear specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding
  • Compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim
  • width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning
  • Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip

Available Models:

• 27.5 Boost- XD/HG
  • 29 Boost-XD/HD

[Jul 15, 2020]
dulo117

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong and compliant wheels. I would buy again! I weigh 220 lbs and am not the smoothest rider. This is the first pair of wheels I have ever had that have not needed to be trued up constantly (in fact so far, never)! They are over a year old and function exactly the same as they did 500 miles ago. I absolutely love the i9 hub! Very smooth with nearly instant engagement. On top of that I love the sound they make!

The only issue I have ever had is when I got a pinch flat, the tube's presta valve was too fat to fit through hole. I have found some tubes that work, but you have to make sure they are skinny as possible.

Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2019

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.