WTB Bronson TCS Tubeless Tire

Inspired by action hero Charles Bronson,This widely spaced linkedTreadTireTakes charge in a broad range of conditions from dry hard packTo mud.The square lugs roll fast and corner well cuttingThrough roughTerrain with ease. Like Charles,The Bronson performs well in rough conditions, withThe confidence knowingThatThe hero always wins. Be a hero, ride Bronsons. TCSTires (tubeless compatible system)-folding UST aramid bead with Dual DNA rubber (62/50) and 120Tpi casing 640 grams (2.1) 810 gra

[Aug 08, 2013]
Ed in CO

OVERALL
Strength:

This is a really durable tire that rolls well on all terrain. It's also really easy to install. I have Stan's rims and installed with just a hand pump.

It is heavy, but it's great not to have to worry about my tires.

I've ridden this tire on technical rocks, sand, mud and packed terrain and it worked well in all of it. I'm not going to win any races with these, but they just handle whatever I throw at them, which is more important to me.

[Jun 08, 2013]
TheSnide
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Low rolling resistance. Grip in all conditions, really good in the Pacific Northwest roots. Cornering. Easy tubeless setup. 2.3 width is perfect for AM / XC riding. Durability. Tubeless feel money.

Not the greatest tire in mud. They do really good in medium wet, but cake up pretty easy in medium - heavy mud. In dry conditions knobs seem to give under heavy braking.

I've got maybe 40 rides on these tires and really love them. The low rolling resistance is instantly noticeable, the grip on wet rood is good to great, and they corner very stable with grip and hardly any sidewall give. In heavy mud they do cake up, but not enough of a concern to change tire during the wettest months. In dry conditions knobs seem to give under heavy braking. Durability seems great so far with maybe 500+ off road miles, many fire road climbs and very little degradation in tread. I like!

Kenda Nevegal, Maxxis Minnion, Maxxis High Rolloer.

[Oct 23, 2012]
Eric

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong, grip like mountain goats, easy setup, sidewall traction

Slightly heavy, not cheap although not near as expensive compared to some other tubeless

I have 50 miles on these now and can say they grip unlike any tire I have used before. They were super easy to set up tubeless on WTB TCS wheels with a floor pump. After 50 miles on the rocky hard surfaces here in AZ they show zero signs on wear which is more than I can say for other tires Ive used. The desert out here just eats tires but they hold up great and they greatly reduce vibration on the trail compared to tube setups. Overall I am very happy with these are will buy again.

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.