Kenda Downhill Tubes Tube

Kenda Downhill Tube 24x2.4-2.75. Schrader Valve. Great tube for downhill riders who needs 2.25mm thick beefy tube all around. Works really well for Unicycles!

[Aug 21, 2015]
Assaf Levy

OVERALL
Strength:

No flats, removable core for insertion of sealant.
OMG 2.25mm wall thickness

Heavy. But who cares :)

Been more than half a year without a single flat on my rear, FINALLY! My rear wheel is a serious PITA to dismount, so it's imperative it cope with whatever it encounters.
Ordering a couple more of this.

[Aug 11, 2010]
hinolan

OVERALL
Strength:

....

OMG what a peace of %*$#! I got it on saturday and it poped on wen! I used it for a total of less then 5 hours!

Kenda downhill tubes are not good, dont buy them

[Sep 18, 2005]
Kyle L

OVERALL
Strength:

Thickest wall...ever... 2.25 No more pinch flatties, durable, burly to the max

Nothing

These tubes are so money. If you're paranoid about the price, let me walk you through a situation. Find 8 dollars in a couch cushion or something, buy a Kenda tube, ride. The other possibility is: Buy a crappy tube, ride, flat, throw your wheel off the mountain cause flats piss you off.

8 dollars is worth not flatting. Hell, 10 dollars is worth not flatting...I'm willing to go higher. Extra eight? Whatever. I'll sacrafice cash and weight to not flat. Its just that simple.

5 Chilis for anything. No Flats=Mega chiliz.

Tubes? I seriously never remember what I USED to use

[Oct 25, 2006]
bob

OVERALL
Strength:

Uhh wont pop?

heavy as a mother, will pop eventuly?

toooobs rulez for th3 (0r3 / rio|z but not us 133l x( p|_|//kz

moto tubes

[Aug 27, 2007]
jimmy

OVERALL
Strength:

you cant pop it

it's heavey butr downhill who cares

its for you

all other dh tubes and they just dont do as well

[Dec 13, 2005]
Kip

OVERALL
Strength:

Will not pinch flat or get punctured by a tire lever.

Will get punctured by roofing nails.

These are great tubes. I have only punctured one once. It was my fault I ran over a roofing nail but I wraped the tire nail and all in duct tape and finished the ride and only lost 10 psi. I have run these in gazzys at 25psi and hookworms at 60psi.

irc that sucked and salsa that are ok

[Jul 12, 2004]
brett neighbors

OVERALL
Strength:

hevy duty tubes very hard 2 pinch I dont think u can puncture them they sick tubes.

A little heavy around 10oz theyare great just dont run ure tire pressure bellow 20psi or theyll pinch

they are great for DH or FR if u can get them buy them

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.