Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5 (Plus) Tire

The Crown Gem is ideal for all mountain and endurance riding because of the knob spacing and height. It's got taller side knobs for more cornering control and an aggressive yet fast center knob pattern for undeniable traction. Even the width of the tire itself contributes to its consistency.

[Nov 26, 2020]
Jessy123

OVERALL
Strength:

So far it has a nice quality. Thanks electric bike conversion kit

Excellent! and Awesome!

Price Paid:
Model Year:
1990
[Nov 26, 2020]
Breana

OVERALL
Strength:

I just bought mine and so far its great. Power Wash Home

So far it's working good.

[Nov 18, 2020]
breanawyatt01

OVERALL
Strength:

Your design taste has been surprised me.

Kindly check shingle repair bradenton

Used
[Nov 17, 2020]
luth101

OVERALL
Strength:

This was recommended by a friend and it was awesome. So far so good!

Not bad at all. fleck water softeners

[Nov 05, 2020]
DuncanH

OVERALL
Strength:

I like the initial strength on this tire and it's "feel". It is relatively smooth riding at first. Holds up under a good amount of pressure and usage.

I just don't feel it out performs other higher quality tires. It is no where near durable as even one or two levels above it. Not for long term usage. click here

[Oct 29, 2020]
LeoMo

OVERALL
Strength:

They're slightly heavier than competing tires, but they perform well in the right conditions and hold up to rock smashing; and durability is my most important consideration for a tire. They work just fine as a front and rear combo and hold up great for aggressive riding. https://creativeresurfacingsolutions.com/

Got a bulge after 600 Km of mild riding (on snow, no rocks). No impact of any kind. Though it works nicely at the start, I wouldn't recommend it to my friends. https://sugarcreeksanitizer.com/

[Oct 29, 2020]
ColeEnd

OVERALL
Strength:

For the price of these tires, you can’t beat it honestly! I’ve had mine for 3 months not took a little Time to really dial in the perfect tire pressure for my kind of riding. But once I found it these bad boys hook better than some maxis tires I’ve ridden. I’m a very aggressive rider as well I’ve hit stumps rocks drops you name it and have no problem with these. boutique hotel asheville nc

Not that bad at all. concrete contractors columbia sc

[Oct 02, 2020]
TSOG

OVERALL
Strength:

Managed to score a couple cheaply in 27.5 x 3. Aired up ok and measured 76mm on a 35 id rim.

Self steered. Way less cornering grip at 14psi than Mininion DHF 2.8 at 16psi. Ripped side knobs of both tyres within 2 weeks.

New

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.