Specialized Infinity Tire Tire

The Infinity is a long-wearing, long-lasting, incredibly durable tire that’s ideally suited to commuting, trekking and street use. The deep recessed tread provides excellent traction through water and debris, while the rounded profile ensures stable, predictable handling in corners.

[Mar 25, 2013]
flyr

OVERALL
Strength:

It's 2013, and I'm still riding on them. Grip on asphalt, concrete, and hard pack is excellent. The tire is relatively hard, and has excellent tread life. If cared for properly, they will last for many, many miles.
In six years, I've had one flat. I'm blaming it on six year old tubes, because I can't find a puncture in the sidewall anywhere. New tubes have been ordered.
If your bike spends almost all of its time on the street, these are the best tires I've ever used for that purpose. If you spend more of your time going up and down mountains, or doing anything that requires serious off road traction, avoid them.
Were I to find a NOS set, I'd buy them again. $10 a year for tires? Kind of a no-brainer.

Purely out of boredom, I've been looking for a replacement that's a little more trail oriented. There are occasions when I want to play in the dirt on this bike, and these are not the greatest tires on earth for that purpose. They'll hold their own, but are definitely not dirt oriented.

Size: 700c x 47 (47x622)
Bike: 1991 Diamond Back Override hybrid

I still consider myself a noob when it comes to choosing tires for my bikes. My mountain bike has aggressive Kenda K816 26x2.10 tires, which are awful on the road, though it's a great tire for off road.
The Override's my favorite bike, and I'd love to use it more off road. Short of buying an extra set of wheels, I don't see it ever happening.
If one of you has a set of qr 700c x 35 wheels that'll drop into a 21 speed bike, send me a PM. I might finally make the Override my only bike.

[Sep 03, 2008]

OVERALL
Strength:

100 PSI // 7 Bar and good rolling on flat road

sharp objects like rocks or glass are going to make red anti-puncture thingy go out very fast, also aint that comfortable outside flat road. could have better breaking ability

Overally for its price its great tire(well i paid something below 16$), should be long lasting thanks to high pressure and hard rubber. Kinda hard in offroad use althro grip is good enough to keep you riding even in sandy uphill if your legs are strong enough. Got nice puncture protection, im sure that it saved me at least 2 tubes already. Hitting any curb at higher speed means that tire is going to loose some of its round profile. Remeber that 100 psi + hard sharp object = red anti puncture tape going out.

too many to count

[Aug 07, 2006]
Alun Thomas

OVERALL
Strength:

Long Tread Life. Puncture Resistance.

None Encountered - maybe slightly heavy.

I got 6000k on the rear wheel with not a single puncture. The tire is solidly built and gives the confidence to fit and forget. This is also the longest I have ever gotten from a rear tire.

Various Dirt Cheap No Name Commuter Tires.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.