Panaracer Rampage SC Tire

Rampage SC is an all condition, all terrain tire with ZSG Active compound. ZSG Active is a very sticky version of ZSG. A new level of grip with a durable, tough, and light casing. Excellent mud shedding and outstanding descending properties. This tire will hang on to anything you can toss its way.

[May 08, 2010]
gregmilano

OVERALL
Strength:

tracted great and reliable

weak sidewall

I bought these for the great review and tried to use them as tubless. They aired up easily and handled great but during the first ride they completely blew off the rim in a rock garden and tangled around my fork.

Specialized Purgatory, Nevagals, Minon

[Dec 23, 2009]
sgill32

OVERALL
Strength:

Fast rolling, traction, control, cornering, light weight

Very pricey @ $95/pair...but excellent tire for the money...hope they last at least a couple yrs

These tires are sweet. I finally found the tire I've been looking for to use for both all-mtn & xc. This tire is just as fast as the Fire Pro, exact same time on my local trail, but has better traction and control. I haven't used them in wet/muddy conditions, but for dry trails these are outstanding. This tire is staying on my bike and going to buy more for sure.

WTB, IRC, Specialized

[Oct 03, 2009]
Anonymous
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Super sticky just as the tire says. Extremely easy to mount onto rim. Appears to grip and handle trails very well.

None so far

Panaracer customer service representatives were awesome. I feel lucky to be one of the first guys in the state to try this tire since it is not even out in the stores yet. The major thing that I really liked was it was very easy to mount the tire compared to the Kenda Nevegals. The tires gripped the turns very well and appeared to handle all the sharp sudden turns I put the tires through. So far so good. My last wet of Panaracer tires on my old bike were the Fire XC Pro and they were awesome! If these tires perform anywhere near the Fire XC Pro's then Panaracer has hit another homerun.

Kenda Nevegal

[Aug 01, 2009]
dottgl

OVERALL
Strength:

Wide, comfy, grip

Get pressure right else snakebites

Good tyres. No tyres are perfect these are better than most.

Pana XC Fire

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.