Maxxis High Roller II EXO Tire

Best Price At
Available At

The open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud.....

[Aug 28, 2017]
Jetta2010

OVERALL
Strength:

capable tire. Holds well in dry and wet.

weeping sealant from multiple spots (sides and tread).

I have this (2.4) on my sc 5010, f/r, tubeless. front is fine. rear is weeping stans sealant like its stigmata. tire holds pressure and doesn't seem to effect performance but is not too inspiring seeing the sealant leaking all over the place. Maybe just got a bad tire. dunno. replaced with conti trail king

conti trail king

[Jun 05, 2016]
topfuel564

OVERALL
Strength:

Awesome grip when new

3C version wears quickly on rear

Absolutely incredible grip when new, the 3C compound wears quickly on the rear. I ride 2-3 times a week, 30-40 miles a week. The front shows no signs of wear, yet on the rear after one month the grooves that are in the center knobs are already gone. Still hooks up great yet but can't imagine this tire going more than 2 more months. Will try the DC compound next.

continental trail king

[Nov 02, 2015]
ATX Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Tons of grip + great life + not falling off the rim = confidence

Well, it's got really big knobs, so you can feel it on the flat stuff.

This is an end of life review, I used this as a front tire for 15 months, riding pretty hard about 2-3 times per week. In all, it's a fantastic product it's got outstanding braking, great cornering, and I never had a problem with it going flat. I used the crap out of this tire until the side knobs gave out and started falling off en masse.

When a tire feels secure, you can do cooler stuff, and that's exactly what I got here. Buy another? The replacement is already on my bike.

[Jan 08, 2015]
Dirttrails

OVERALL
Strength:

Great grip with high rolling

A little heavy

Put one on the back and love it so much I ran out and bought one for the front

Kenda nevgal

[Aug 01, 2014]
ildottore46

OVERALL
Strength:

high grip, predictable

use them on my Kona Process. Lots of grip. Run them tubeless with 20-25 psi front and 30 in the back. I like them better than the Hans Dampf.

[May 25, 2014]
TJ

OVERALL
Strength:

Climbing, corners like its on rails once you learn to trust and commit to the cornering characteristics of the tire, rolls fast for such an aggressive design and it looks cool on the bike.

Starting ripping the side lugs off, but it was after a lot of abuse, several months of regular riding and worth it given the performance!

I ride the 2.4 front and rear, am close to 200 pounds with my gear and run tubes @ 26-30 in the front and 30-35 in the rear. The best tire I have ever had on my 2011 EVO 26 Stumpy and perfect for my style and area (California - loose and dry) of riding.

Nevegal (modified), Excavator, Specialized, Hans Dampf (worst tire I have ever had on my bike). All 2.3's or greater.

[May 18, 2013]
DVGJTCO

OVERALL
Strength:

Corners like it is on a rail. Great for all mountain technical riding like the website says.

none yet

I bit the bullet and put them on front and back. First ride was UPS to the river, a couple turns and I knew I made the right choice. This tire blows the ardent away!

Resolution, Ardent, High Roller