Kenda Nevegal John Tomac DTC Tire

Available At
Best Price At

TheTomac Nevegal features aTread patternThat was voted #1Tread pattern 2 years in a row by Mountain Bike Action Magazine. Ramped center knobs provideTraction and speed whileTall side knobs are designedTo penetrate and hold on looseTerrain. DTC (DualTread Compound) - L3R Pro compound (60a durometer) in middle and Stick-E rubber compound (50a durometer) on sides/cornering knobs L3R (Low Rolling Resistance Rubber) Pro compound has longerTread life, less rolling resistance and improved grip St

[Feb 27, 2014]
olineman

OVERALL
Strength:

Grip, grip and more grip!
Good ol Kenda toughness.

Scares weight weenies!

My bike had come stock with a pair of Small Block 8's. They were fast rolling but in no way matched my style of riding or where I ride. Simply put I was always weary of slippage or washing out. The Neve's have changed all that! I can once again climb about anything and fly around corners without checking my insurance policy.
If you are looking for a tire that is sticky as all get out...here you go. As far as the rolling resistance, yeah I guess its there but in all reality for my riding I need the grip.

[Apr 20, 2013]
tylerw

OVERALL
Strength:

long lasting
grips well
sheds mud

not a race lite tire

I have had this tire on in the western desert rock/dirt and in the midwest mud/roots. This tire is doing everything I am dishing towards it. I have actually had it tear up a bit due to riding it way harder then intended and sent kenda a picture showing the problem. They sent me a brand new nevegal tire to replace it and I was on my way again with never having another problem. I am currently riding this tire front and rear on a rigid single speed 29er. If you are wanting an agressive durable long lasting tire I would recommend this tire for you.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.