Intense MicroKnobby Tire

• 7,500 Knobbys
  • Perfect for the trails, soft-dirt, hard packed dirt
  • The most verstile tire made for MTB
  • Homegrown C3 Rubber Compound
  • Ultra lite folding bead with one ply side wall

[Jul 22, 2010]
jiw71

OVERALL
Strength:

big volume, fast rolling, excellent traction (especially on dry pavement) and reasonably priced.

none - they do what I bought them for.

I primarily use this bike when biking with my wife on paved roads and trails - also hardpack. Very fast rolling with no road noise, the big volume (2.25) smoothes out any bumps or pot holes, etc. So far (about 800 miles) no flats and also very little sign of wear. The inverted tread running down the center allows for a fast ride with ease of peddling. Very satisfied.

schwalbe fat frank & racing ralph

[Apr 15, 2010]
LandoCommando
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

Gripy. Smooth. Fast. Good Cornering. Light.

Due to the small tread knobs Im sure the tires will wear out rather quickly.

All of my riding is street/urban and park on my DJ and this tire was made for that type of riding. Thats what its designed for, thats what its best at.
Get these if your a street or DJ rider.

[Apr 17, 2009]
bigpedaler

OVERALL
Strength:

Amazingly fast-rolling

Roll like you're in sand if you under-inflate; pinball off gravel & debris; mine wore out in less than 1000 miles.

My Dakar is my 'everybike' -- I use it for commuting, utility, trails, all my riding. The Micros are silly-fast when you inflate them to the right psi for your weight (I weigh 230+ & need 60psi);wet doesn't seem to matter, but loose surfaces sure do! Also, they wear too fast for me; I'd go thru 5-6 of these a year if I kept up buying them.

generics, Hutch, IRC, Kenda

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.