Intense Intruder Fro Lite Tire

[Jan 02, 2011]
Shannondix
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

AMAZING TRACTION on ANYTHING out there! Sheds mud instantly and will freak you out how tight they turn and what a beating they can take! I run them with tubes, but you can stans these. They have EXTRA bumper rubber in the sidewalls to prevent pinch flats and double wall casing throughout. I clear 20foot drops and have bent my bike up, yet the tires still have all the knobs and stick to wet rocks and roots like none other after a full season of use. I am very confident on these tires, I am forever an INTENSE BRAND TYRE buyer! Nothing compares out there!

A little tough on flat hardpack, but that's obviously not what they are meant for. These are for Freeride and Down Hill racing! If that's you, buy as many as you can, they are hard to find!

Buy the tire, I would pay $100 each for these if I had to. Thank you INTENSE for this tire! I love you! lol

Nothing compares

[Aug 09, 2010]
RoboS

OVERALL
Strength:

Grips well, very predictable sliding, lasts all season

Rolls like a tank on a hardpack

Very goog tire for soft and wet trails. Cleans quite well in a mud. When it starts to slide its very predictable and I'm able to keep bike sliding without losing control. On a hardpack there's quite a lot of rolling resistance, but this tire was meant to be used on soft/wet courses, so no big weakness. And I can use one pair of tires all season, not like Maxxis soft compound tires.

Maxxis tires

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.