Intense Intruder DH Tire

The Intruder is a downhillspecificTire which features wide spacing between knobsTo aidTherapid clearance of mud and provide excellentTraction inThe hard packsections of a wet course. folding bead pinch flat bumperTo reduce pinch flats double ply fabric reinforcement 1200 grams (2.35) and 1270 grams (2.5) approx.

[Sep 26, 2012]
Michael Hardie

OVERALL
Strength:

Extremely grippy, great in wet, thick mud (which im used to being from Scotland)
Look awesome! Very reliable in corners, I have only slid out once and it was a stupid speed to hit a corner at anyway

Not the cheapest at like £40
The rubber compound is fairly soft I think reducing the life of the tyre

I run these front and rear 2.35 and wow. I'm impressed, they are always finding traction wether its landing or hitting a berm these will keep you on your bike. I have recently swapped the rear tyre and just got another intruder. I have used them on roads, ill admit the rolling resistance is pretty awful but its definitely worth it. On the hardback these perform brilliantly, on the loose soil they dig in so much and find grip same in the mud/wet trails. Overall they are great...
One you have managed to get them on! They are super stiff around the inside, I have broken multiple tyre levers trying to fit them, I even had people holding different parts of the tyre while I tried to edge it in! I would recommend these to anyone and everyone, they are pretty good uphill even with the reaistance, as you aren't sliding I covered a full trip through the mountains up and down on them, no questions asked.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.