Hutchinson Cameleon Tire

• 26 x 1.95 TS Bead 600g
  • 26 x 1.95 TR Bead 670g

Introduced a little earlier before the famous Python, this tire has a great polyvalency.

Small volume to insure great output, especially on dry and fast rolling terrains.

• USER REVIEWS

[Dec 26, 2010]
    B-52 Bomber

OVERALL
    Strength:

Durability - purchased the bike in 2000 and the original tyres are still on it! The stitching is starting to become more prominent on the sidewalls now so I am in search of a replacement product. Too bad they don't make this any more.

Strength - the bike has withstood lots of XC punishment over the years and I suffered my first puncture last week. It was a duplicate puncture in the same region - a bit sus about it.

The width of the tyre allows for great control and balance when traversing loose terrain.

None. A product that lasts for 10 years represents great value.

I love these tyres so much that I am going to keep them for a bit longer until I can make up my mind about upgrading. New Hutchinson tyres are expensive, but if they stay on the bike for half as long as these did, then I will be doing well.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.