Bontrager Hank Tire

• 26 x 2.2 (Hank) 750g (black)
  • 26 x 2.5 (Big Hank) 850g
  • 26 x 2.2 (Hank) 750g (red)

Large volume design with tough casing stands up to urban demands.

Gum-Bi compound (62a-55a durometer) gives stellar grip without premature wear.

• USER REVIEWS

[Dec 21, 2018]
    aaperez

OVERALL
    Strength:

they take a little getting used to but by far are some of the best tires on my dual suspension bike. I ride in Tijuana streets so you know they gotta be all terrain...I run them tubeless with Stans wheels, smooth, confident ride like never before..Serious, run tubeless slicks on your mountain bike, you'll start riding your full susp. instead of your hardtail...

none so far

Price Paid:
    200 pesos for a simi new
    Purchased:
    Used
    [Nov 02, 2012]
    Kevin

OVERALL
    Strength:

They look great & have badges on both sides
    They roll smooth & fast

Super-prone to punctures

These are by far the most puncture prone tires I have ever ridden. I probably have 500 miles on them and they look like they've been through combat. They look great and roll smooth, but unless you're interested in regularly inflating a 26x2.2 tire along the road with a frame pump I'd say keep looking. I've considered installing a Kevlar belt to protect the tube, but the tire is so gouged from road debris it may not be worth the the extra cost & weight.

[Oct 01, 2012]
    caio

OVERALL
    Strength:

otimos produtos

nao sei

eu estou querendo os pneus bontrager hank vermelho ou o big hank queria saber se vocês manda para o brasil se mandar por gentileza me informar o valor do par com frete.

[Aug 31, 2012]
    rodney

OVERALL
    Strength:

ganho em velocidade

não consigo achar do mesmo

Gostaria de obter pneus desta marca como consigo.

[Mar 07, 2012]
    Russ Grant

OVERALL
    Strength:

They look good with excellent roadholding on road surface or concrete and light gravel
    No signs of wear at all despite the high mileage in the last 3 months

Very Very Very prone to punctures

These are without doubt the WORST tyres i've ever used in 40 years of riding

Glass will rip through these tyres with consumate ease

I've gone through sooooo many tubes and tube repairs and have finally lost patience (or seen sense)

DO NOT BUY THESE TYRES IF YOU EXPECT TO RIDE ON ANY SUFACE WHERE THERE MAY BE GLASS

I am very disappointed

The good points are very good but these tyres are simply not resistant enough and therefore as a havy duty tyre they are useless

These tyres make big promises but are happy to let you down!

I'm looking for alternatives right now

[Feb 28, 2010]
    Cantan

OVERALL
    Strength:

Nice fat and extreme fast rolling tyre.Looks good on youre bike and the withe is 2.2 actualy (its fatter than my Schwalbe 2.25-ers)Can drive them with low presure also for the bumpy ride. You also can use them for the beach.

None I can think of

These fatties role like no other tyre I use on the road plus good cornering.This tyre is super if you use it on the hard road like asphald and concrete.

road tyres:
    Michelin country rock
    Schwalbe marathon supreme

[Mar 19, 2009]
    freakin_genius

OVERALL
    Strength:

Super slick, very low rolling resistance (for a mountain bike), slow tread wear. I like the tual tread design, smooth in the middle and more aggressive on the sides (for cornering).

Can't really think of any.

Nice fat super smooth road tire for your mountain bike. It won't keep up with the road bikes but it makes riding on the road so much nicer!

[Apr 12, 2008]
    Dman

OVERALL
    Strength:

Good slicks, soft, fast. Dual compound

These slicks are pretty good for the road. I run low pressure and a 80lb bike. I run about 18-20 psi in front and 26 psi. I have the 26 x 2.2. They are 26.5 inches tall and about 2 1/16" wide on skinny rims. They soften the bumps pretty well. Pumped up to normal levels, they become easier to pedal but ride gets bumpy at higher speeds. I have 1700 miles on them but I don't pedal much. They will wrinkle on big ledge type bumps if not aired up to like 26, but I don't care about that. They have a thin sidewall but the corners are thick and the center section slick is about 1 inch wide. The softer rubber on the corners is not a slick, but textured rubber. I really like them.

specialized hemisphere ex.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.