Velocity P-35 Cross-Country and All-Mountain Rim

Velocity P35 Cross-Country and All-Mountain DISC Rim

[Dec 17, 2013]
rufio

OVERALL
Strength:

Tire footprint is incredible. Weight is actually better than what I would have expected for a wheel this size. Tubeless compatible. Comes in awesome colors; that being said, I will admit that I got plain old black.

I feel that price against weight has a role in whether or not someone would select these rims.

I love these rims. They are awesome on any bike that your are no counting grams on.

I was on the fence about getting these rims and building my wheels or going with a set of factory wheels from a company like Mavic. I will admit that I nothing to compare these to except for stock wheels, but I am glad I made the decision to get these. The wheelbuilder I worked with was exceptional and I believe that that has something to do with my experience. The thing about these that is incredible is that it makes every tire that you were using on a thinner rim perform differently, in a much better way.

Highly recommend.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.