Spank Spike Race 28 EVO Rim

MGR Dynamal Alloy DH / Freeride / All Mountain / Enduro 26" Rim, Oohbah Patented Profile-28mm outer width, Precision Sleeved Joint, 360° Orbital Nipple Seat, Micro Grain Refinement processed, Highly weight optimized, Micropeen-Anodized Finish, Red/Blue/Black/Green.

[Dec 23, 2015]
Amy
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

I race pro downhill races on these rims and they have held up great. I've destroyed most other rims and these have lasted me a full season without getting destroyed. They are strong and they look great too. I have the black rims with the yellow decals, they looked bangin' on my 2015 GT Fury World Cup (black and yellow frame). Spank never disappoints!

I had some issues keeping my rear wheel true 100% of the time, but I have yet to find a wheel that will stay true while racing downhill races. They are expensive, but I think they are worth every penny!

If you are considering these rims, do it! You'll be glad you did! I am building another set for another bike..
I ran these on both my 26" frame, and my 27.5" frame. LOVE 'EM!