Profile Racing Single Speed Hub

Profile Racing’s MTB Cassette Hub series – Specifically designed for the growing number of hybrid MTB downhill and MTB freestyle bikes – Disk brake only – 36 or 32 hole – 135mm width.

[May 22, 2011]
Prof.Baltazar

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight, simple build

Rear hub sticks when tensioning the hub bolts

Stay clear and go for King's or I9. This hub is useless!! I bought this thinking it was the best. I had to go and get a new rear wheel, because i couldn't thighten the wheel. If i did, it was impossible to pedal.

Ater sales service at JR has been terrible. They just told me that they did not warrant this item, and to conntact Profile. After several mails back and fourth with Gus at Profile, htey promised to send me a new driver for the hub. Havent got any new hub yet, and Profile dosn't answer my e-mails.....

SINZ, CK, DT, Hope

[Nov 20, 2006]
Peter Woolery

OVERALL
Strength:

Tight tollorances. Really fast. Solid Construction. Quick engagement. Cool anodizing.

Lock ring unscrews. Wont fit all frames.

I rode this hub on my BMX bike for a long time. I beat it to hell. I bent the flange a little bit, and the lock ring unscrewed. But both of those were from grinding. Over all, this is a very solid hub. Comparible to Kings I have used. And for a better price.

Other Single Speed Hubs

[Jan 02, 2008]
Nick Lucas

OVERALL
Strength:

Spins very very nice and it is so easy to take apart and work on.

Profile had a little trouble with the axels at first but they figured it out.

I have rode Profile hubs and other of there components for years and i have never had a problem with any of there parts.

Odyssey Hazzards

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.