Hadley Racing XC Front Hub Hub

Hadley XC 9mm Front Disc Hub: Hadley hubs feature adjustable annular contact cartridge bearings, meaning they're dead easy to service and look after yourself. Axle conversion kits mean that you can swap your frame as often as you like without needing new wheels...

[Mar 26, 2015]
Dirk Ross
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Build quality, red looks great, made in USA.

None yet.

These hubs are awesome, both operationally and the "bling factor." I've had a set for about six-months and they have been maintenance free so far. I have Kings on my other bike and these seem to be in the same league.

Chris King

[Sep 15, 2010]
Lowjack

OVERALL
Strength:

Tough, super smooth, looks awesome

I can't be the only one who has them....

The best hub for the money, hands down.

King, Real, Hope, ShimaNO, DT Swiss

[Aug 17, 2008]
billybob167

OVERALL
Strength:

Build Quality

Bearings

I like the Hadley hubs a lot. They roll faster and smoother than any other hubs I've owned. The only problem is the bearings Hadley uses seem to be on the soft side. My rear hub bearings failed after 3 months and were replaced under warranty, no questions asked, and have been solid ever since. My front bearings went bad after 3 years, which isn't too bad but I have never had a front hub go out in 20 years of riding. The front bearings are only $20 and a breeze to replace, so not a huge deal.

Shimano XT, XTR, Mavic

[Jul 25, 2007]
John Whiteside

OVERALL
Strength:

bullit proof, great builder, spin for days, sounds better than kings, cost 100 less than kings. bolt on and ride. take drops spin single track, chew up baby heads, free ride

some say heavy but when your haulin' a__ some times a little weight where it counts is ok?

Get these hubs, do not buy kings not worth extra hard earned $. hadley has done the research. no maintainence, smooth at butter, quieter than kings. now with variety of colors.

xt, xrp, king, deore.

[Jan 17, 2003]
George

OVERALL
Strength:

Well built, great designed front hub, quality sealed cartridge bearings, great looks, black, disc only.

Absolutely none.

An excellent, top quality hub designed to take alot of abuse. On par with the best hubs on the market.

Most front hubs including Shimano LX,XT,XTR, Kings, and DT 240's.

[Feb 23, 2003]
Phil Dunn

OVERALL
Strength:

Does it all: light quiet and reliable. Also have great customer support. It gets beaten to death on my dual suspension offroad tandem. Built up with Rhino light rims. Really the ultimate test of a rim. Also looks great,

None.

Just a great product with great support. They have a lot of experience with tandem hubs, which seems to be the best test of a hub.

[Dec 30, 2004]
DZ

OVERALL
Strength:

Better / cheaper / lighter than Chris Kings, 9mm through axle front (sweeeeet!!!!!!!!)

Hummmm??? No web site. Must be spending too much time building quality products.

I have an obsession / sickness with mountain bikes. Light FR, SS, trail, CC you name it. I have been riding m-bikes since the late 80’s (yea I am old) and the only road riding I do is in the parking lot at the trail head or on my street making adjustments. No disrespect but I would rather take my chances with the mountain lions vs DUI drivers.

These are currently the best hubs on the market. Light, strong hand made, reasonable cost and now come in various colors (if you are into that). The new ratcheting mechanism has near instant engagement. Easy to adjust (not like the Chris King disks with the HD axle (Nightmare and always come loose!)

Hope, White Industries, WTB, XT, XTR, Chris King

[Jun 17, 2004]
George

OVERALL
Strength:

This is a product update. The Hadley front disc hub is a great hub that I have used for years. The sealed cartidge bearings are top qualtiy and still super smooth with no servicing.

In my opinion, the best hubs you will ever find at any cost. Built to last and take any abuse you can throw at them. I have three sets of Hadley disc hubs and that's all I will use.

Most hubs including Kings, Shimano, and DT's.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.