Funn Huru Guru Hub

- Forged 6061 Alloy hub-body is CNC machines to exacting tolerances and specifications.
- Hayes™ specific design with 6-bolt pattern.
- 7075 Alloy axle increases rigidity while at the same time reducing the weight and overall rotating mass of the wheels.
- Low-rolling resistance provided by high-precision, Japanese sealed-bearings on both flange sides - the best you can get!
- Compatible with either 8 or 9 speed drivetrain systems.
- Laser-etched graphics that are there to stay!
- 6061 Alloy quick-release lever with Funn laser-etched graphics.

[Oct 16, 2003]
Tom

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks awesome, sounds awesome, great price for what it is.

none yet

great hub at a good price. I would recommend it to anyone who does dh riding.freewheel sounds fu&$ing awesome I got a really good deal from my local bike shop so im stocked im
going to give it 4 flamin chillis for value and five flamin chillies for how awesome it sounds

[Sep 26, 2002]
Supercraig Ross

OVERALL
Strength:

The FUNN Huru Guru hubs feel very solid. The bearings roll silky smooth, there's no slop or play in them at all. I've been very impressed with them. I have them built onto a set of Rhyno Lites which are on my hardtail. They see regular (ab)use and haven't failed yet.

I'm very impressed witht the reliability of the Huru Guru hubset. Six months of freeriding and urban,not even a whimper yet. I reccomend these hubs for anyone looking for a new hubset.