Specialized Eliminator 29er Tire

The Eliminator features a new generation of tread that combines an aggressive block design with a well-balanced tread pattern. Its transition knobs help bridge the traditional channel between center and shoulder knobs, making the Eliminator perfect for enduro. The Eliminator still has the bite of a DH tire, but it also brings the manners to handle well on hardpacked trails. These characteristics also work well for trail e-bikes, too—combining the bite needed to stay in control on the trail with neutral handling on fire roads.

[Nov 24, 2018]
JMorvs

OVERALL
Strength:

Specialized sent me two Eliminator tires, both 29rs x2.6, one Grid other BLKDMD. I ran the Grid on the front and BLKDMD rear on my '18 S-Works Enduro and I've put about 100 miles on them here in Santa Cruz. Both are fantastic in lose, dusty, and rocky conditions which I had the pleasure of trying them out in Demo and Nisene as well as raced on them in Delaviega Nov 16-17. I'm extremely happy with the tread pattern, cornering, braking, and rideability! I ran them w/20 front and 25 lbs rear. No issues at all! I put them to the test on Thanksgiving between UCSC and Hwy 9 on Hillbilly trail, single track, rocky, no dust, as it just rained on Wed. and they were absolutely fantastic!! I removed the CushCore from the rear, I wasn't running CC in the front, and the BLKDMD casing held up fantastic.

None so far!

Price Paid:
Scooby Package (free)
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2018

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.