Enduro Fork Seals Shock Upgrade

Nothing gets past the polyurethane wipers. They contact the stanchions in two places and are unconditionally guaranteed to smoothly wipe them clean with every compression stroke. Protected beneath the wipers lie our brand- and model-specific inner air/oil seals.

[Nov 19, 2020]
bessiewatts18

OVERALL
Strength:

This product needs for my bike parts.

Used
[Nov 18, 2020]
bobbrencher01

OVERALL
Strength:

Many thanks for this part, I will buy some of this.

Kindly check fire pit bradenton

Used
[Nov 13, 2020]
Thebalrog74

OVERALL
Strength:

Affordable seals, perfect for my Marzocchi 380 C2R2 Ti 3-4 times cheaper than SKF. Amazing customer service from Chris from RWC

A bit hard to install

Price Paid:
New
[Apr 26, 2018]
2fst4u

OVERALL
Strength:

Do an amazing job at wiping the stanchions. Tight tolerance.

They are way too tight on the stanchions of my 32 fox for my taste. ... Heavy stiction, lost all small bump absorbtion/sensitivity. I race XC, weigh 155 lbs and recently serviced my fox 32 diameter/ 27.5 fork with new Enduro fork seals and noticed the heavy stiction right away. After about 70 miles of singletrack I hoped they would break in but after a recent race I had to change them out with some skf's and now they feel silky smooth again. It's disappointing because I used the Enduro seals before on an older bike with no issues but these time they were too tight.

Price Paid:
New
Model Year:
2018
[Dec 24, 2017]
eshew
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

I've installed 8 sets of these in different forks over the years, no trouble with any installation or performance.

I hope you like blue seals

Over the last 5 years I've rebuilt atleast 8 forms with these seals. Most were Marzocchi Z2's. A super t and an old carbon Dorado. No oil leaks, no issues. Just make sure you have a can of Slickoleum to grease the bushings and seals.

Marzocchi and SKF. Would recommend SKF on your newer forks. But they are 3x as expensive in some cases.

[Jun 19, 2013]
vitale232

OVERALL
Strength:

The blue looks cool.

They didn't last.

I rebuilt my fork with these seals, and after 3 months of riding, the fork was leaking like a sieve. The whole time I thought that I did shoddy work and didn't seat the seals right or something. I took these into the LBS, and the mechanic (who I trust a lot) said these seals are crap. The dust wipers are waaay too stiff, and don't really wipe anything. The oil in the fork got disgusting from dust leaking in under them, and they would have likely damaged the stanchions soon had I not got it fixed. There was a lot of dust trapped between the seals and the stanchions.

The stock seals lasted 2 years, these lasted 2 months. Lame.

[Apr 26, 2013]
MrIndy

OVERALL
Strength:

First class customer service and a product that just plain works.

I've had good experiencse with the last two sets of Enduro Fork Seals I installed, so I ordered my 3rd set a few weeks ago. The problem was that I didn't look into the details, so when I went to install them, the seals did not press all the way into the head and so I couldn't get the dust wipers to press in either. I tried tapping them in with a socket and rubber mallet for about an hour and in a fit of frustration emailed the customer service line - at about 9p at night and a few hours later that same night(!) -- I got a response from Chris at enduroforkseals.com asking for pics which I then sent and he immediately diagnosed that these were not the correct seals for my bike. AND THEN, despite the fact that I ordered the wrong set, Chris offered to send me a replacement with the correct set! I've been feeling good all week that there are still companies like Enduroforkseals that focus on helping customers actually solve their problems and I'll have no hesitation ordering directly from them for the next set (but may shoot them an email first next time to make sure I'm getting the right part which I should have done this time in retrospect.)

[Mar 17, 2012]
taletotell
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

seems to work great

hoping I installed them right. They seem to be fine

I like them

the oem were beat

[Dec 27, 2011]
atomicAdam

OVERALL
Strength:

asdf

[Sep 08, 2011]
chamberlink

OVERALL
Strength:

-Greatly reduces static friction on the fork
-Seals well

-You have to install this yourself. While I didn't find it to be difficult, I can see how people who don't like to get their hands dirty may get frustrated.
-This may be a stretch, but I wish they had other colors besides blue. It looks better in person than it does in pictures I've seen online, but it's still not for everyone.

You want this.
I am truly blown away by how much smoother my fork is. I always noticed my fork had a little more static friction than my friend's vanilla, but wrote it off as the tradeoff for having an air fork. Well, with these silly little pieces of blue rubber, I now get to have my cake and eat it too. All of it. And you know what? It was an amazing cake.
This is the third fork I've taken apart, and although it was a little time consuming it was very straightforward if you follow the directions they provide on their website.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.