Diverse Dueler Coil Rear Shock

• PRC, Progressive Ramp Control

[Jan 09, 2015]
Ian

OVERALL
Strength:

Cost, bottom out control, rebound damping, titanium spring

It takes quite the product for me to justify writing a review and the the DSP racing's Dueler is just that. I currently have it installed on a single pivot DH platform and couldn't be happier. I run a decent amount of sag and even with that and casing some very large drops I am yet to have a harsh bottom out on this shock. The combination of the air damping in the reservoir as well as the larger external bottom out bumper my bikes travel feels endless. Great progression in damping. Extrenal adjustments do just what they should. No silly pedeling platform here. All at a cost that destroys the competition. Oh and come stock with a TITANIUM spring, at least a $200 value for free. I will be installing duelers on all my dh bikes for years to come

Fox dh rc4, Manitou Revox

[Oct 17, 2010]
Rob-Bob

OVERALL
Strength:

Titanium spring, price, adjustments actually do what they are supposed to,can do maintenance at home, diverse will send you additional ships if requested.

Hightakes a while to get adjusted to where you like it.

This shock made me keep my bike. Was going to look for a new frame but after putting this shock on my bike I decided to keep it.. the small bump sensitivity on this shock is amazing and once you get the low speed and high speed compression set right this shock just works great. For the price this shock just can't be beat.

Fox van r

[Sep 15, 2010]
Jason Lee

OVERALL
Strength:

NO Pedal Platform. Price. Separate Hi-Low Speed Compression.

None.

$400 including a Titanium spring. You can call Fadi and get shims. The thing is super, crazy sensitive. You can buy this shock with a TI spring for less than an RC4 and have the same tuning. Oh yeah, and it is all built in the US. If you are a privateer looking for a shock upgrade, check into these.

DHX 3,4, and 5. RC4.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.