Manitou Match Comp 2015 Forks

Manitou Match Comp ForksA great fork communicates everything that rsquo;s happening between your tire and trail. At this price point there rsquo;s no MATCH for this ultra stiff 32mm stanchioned, coil sprung, xc/trail fork. Torsional rigidity, damper curves that sing and that butter smooth Manitou feel.Specifications: Weight: 5.1lb / 2314g (80mm w/Aluminum Steerer) Travel: 100 (Internally Adj), 130 Spring: Coil Spring Rate: Medium Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper Steerer: 1 1/8 quot; Steel Crown: Forged I-Beam CrownBuy Manitou Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World rsquo;s Largest Online Bike Store

[Nov 22, 2015]
KeithD
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

Plush, smooth, more travel than previous fork, adjustable, stiff

Heavy but not super noticeable compared to 04 Bomber.

Alright, so I've only taken one ride on the Manitou Match Comp 130 mm and it was great. I had a 2204 Marzocchi Bomber on my bike and it was ok but now that I road the Manitou, wow. I had bought & installed a Manitou Revox Pro rear shock and was blown away with the adjustability and the fact that it did what they said it would so I looked into the Match Comp and I am glad I did. Right off the rip it was smooth, with no peddle bob while in the seat. When you stand up on the pedals it will bob but didn't at all while seated. I stopped on the trail to adjust and it was quick and easy. My rebuild of my 2003 Giant Warp DS3 is now complete. The match between the 5.1 inches in the rear provided by the Revox Pro with the 5.1 in (130 mm) in the front makes ridding this bike a dream. The kicker is I got the Match Comp 130 mm for $226.00, you can't beat that. if you can find one buy one, it doesn't seem heavy at all while riding. I am so happy I read all the reviews that said it was more than worth the money.

Marzocchi Bomber Comp ETA

[Feb 15, 2015]
chayton

OVERALL
Strength:

Smooth as anything but at the same time rigid,Great damper and good rebound

Plastic dials which look a bit cheap,Just a tad heavy but unless you race it doesn't matter, Pedal bobs a bit on a HT but they are coil sprung and the lockout will sort that out.

I saw these forks going for $210 so I grabbed them as soon as I could thinking that they would be an average fork but they are outstanding my friend thinks their on par with his $400 Reeba RL's dont hesitate to buy great forks for the money wouldn't buy anything else Thanks Manitou.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.