Fox Shox 32 Float RLC 2009 Forks

• 5.5 inches(140 mm) of travel
  • Post style disc brake mount
  • Ergonomic lock lever(RLC)
  • Externally adjustable lockout force(RLC)
  • Low speed compression(RLC)

[Sep 21, 2012]
jrogs

OVERALL
Strength:

Very strong, durable, easily adjustable, stiff.

Takes some time to get the rebound speed dialed in.

I really like this fork. It is super fun. Makes riding a joy.

[Jun 21, 2009]
TamKid

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, Plush, Rippin. Seems to be durable I've been killing Marzocchi forks so its nice to have a real fork.

None yet - except that I didn't get the 15qr model.

Sick. Rippin. I was going to get a talas, but a buddy of mine asked me how much I'd be rolling around in 100mm mode. Like never. Maybe there are some steeper spots on slickrock that it might be useful to lower the front end, but I'm not missing the adjustability at all. This fork is the goods at a great price.

Marz 700 ata (terrible fork, don't get me going), Fox Talas

[May 30, 2009]
DavidNeiles

OVERALL
Strength:

09 Float RLC 15 QR Model 130 mm travel:
-Super Stiff
-Great tunablity
-IT'S A FOX !!!!

Super stiff and great steering. The Fox forks just feel like butter. I love the tunablity of it and it the setup is super easy. I would recommend to all the 15qr, so much stiffer and really worth it! I don't think I'll go back to 9mm qr.

Fox Float RL and a ton of other brands

[Apr 08, 2009]
Trogdor The Burninator

OVERALL
Strength:

Very strong, rigid, and very plush. Also you can pretty much fine tune this fork to any trail or for any size rider. Pretty light as well.

Nothing.

At first I was not too impressed with this fork, however, after a buddy of mine showed me how to get the most out of it, I am nothing but smiles. This fork has surprised me with how much you can tune it. It only takes a few seconds (if you know what you want) to tune. I can go almost rigid for road riding, or soften up and smooth out the rooty trails. I am a clyde so I used to have to settle for really high psi to slow my compression but the adjustable compression allows me to run lower psi(so I can use all my travel)but not slam down and bottom out. It is also extremely plush feeling, smooth compression and rebound. Contours the trail very well allowing me to run faster with confidence in my traction. I use it for XC to AM purposes.
Very multi-faceted fork. Light enough for loooonnnnggggg climbs but does not slouch on the descents. It takes hits well and keeps on tickin'. I recommend this to anyone but you really need to learn how the settings work(as I did) to really let it shine.

I got a deal on it when I bought it so I am giving it 5 chilis all around. It is a great performer.

Float RL, F120 RLC

[Dec 26, 2008]
daredevilcsl

OVERALL
Strength:

- Very plush
- Alot features
- Can be customize to suit the ride riding style
- Look nice

- Only available in white
- Not much of color variety
- Fixed travel length

Very good fork very plush and customizable to suit the rider riding style. But the length of the travel is fixed. Well you would not bother to adjust the travel when you are enjoying the ride right. Not much of color variety. But overall is the performance that does the matter. Which is this is the best for bucks.

SR Suntour 100mm

[Nov 26, 2008]
lucash290

OVERALL
Strength:

excellent

don't know yet !

really smooth,efficient, stiff enough to jump...no way, i won't change it !!!

f100RLC,TALAS 36RC2

[Sep 27, 2008]
bearburrell

OVERALL
Strength:

Adjustable and solid

zero

Sick! In the Stockholm area the trails are rocky and rooty. The fork's so solid, efficient and smooth it's amazing. It took a couple of rides to adjust all the options, but once it's adjusted it's really nice, and especially for those little drop-offs that looks your front wheel my get stuck, the fork just flows through it....

doesn't matter

[Aug 15, 2008]
CycoSkier

OVERALL
Strength:

Very plush, adjustability, lightness.

none that I am aware.

This fork rocks. Stiff, yet plush and very adjustable. Opted for the 140 over TALAS as I'll never mess with travel length, not to mention would throw off balance of 5.25 rear travel. This is an ideal fork for the trails that make up the Vermont 50, which are just outside my door. Perhaps the best overall long travel XC fork out there.

The price of the fork included the king headset...thanks Paradise Sports located in Windsor, VT!!!!

Float 100 RL, Float 80 RLC

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.