NLZ Enterprises Cycling Socks

• Simply the most comfortable and durable ultra wicking socks ever made.
  • Made of CoolMax, Nylon and Spandex.
  • Many designs to choose from
  • CUSTOM designs available on demand.
  • Better quality at half the market price.

• USER REVIEWS

[Jan 30, 2020]
    JT1

OVERALL
    Strength:

Excellent socks. Fabulous folks. I love these socks. Recently, I ordered pairs of several designs. The company contacted me to let me know that 1) they only had one pair of a design I'd ordered and 2) asked that I order another matched pair and would provide my non-matched socks for FREE. Great products and, more importantly, lovely folks.

A great product sold by great folks.

Price Paid:
    2020
    [Jan 07, 2016]
    john

OVERALL
    Strength:

comfortable - extremely long lasting

i wish they came in plain grey or blue so I could wear them out with casual clothes.

I have had these socks for over 10 years and wear them cycling / work outs / and hockey. I do wear them out casually as well as they are just this good. After 10 or more years of heavy use they are just starting to wear out and I will be purchasing more.

various brands

[Jun 29, 2012]
    Shark

OVERALL
    Strength:

Comfy, breath very well, amusing graphics

None so far

I stumbled across these from an add on this site, decided to try them out. Was happy with initial few pairs. Every now & again NLZ will sent out e-mails with some smokin deals, so now I have a drawer full. I wear them all the time, not just biking, because they breath so well & I usually have sweaty feet which is annoying with other socks that don't breath well.

They do have basic socks with no graphics as well if you're into that sort of thing.

[Oct 09, 2010]
    Varaxis

OVERALL
    Strength:

Long lasting, comfortable

Gaudy graphics, doesn't live up to the hype of being

More comfy and lasted longer than my super thin Pearl Izumi socks. Lasted much longer than my crappy Fox socks. Haven't blown my Smartwool socks yet, but these are far cheaper. Price seems to be spot on for how long they last. I toss socks once my big toe blows a hole or two in the toe (two if I'm cheap and just wear it on the other foot).

If they offered more cuts and a plain all black or white one, I'd buy another batch for using when not cycling. Otherwise, I'm going to be waiting for Smartwool to come on sale.

Smartwool PhD, Pearl Izumi Attack, Fox Race Socks

[Sep 11, 2010]
    futska

OVERALL
    Strength:

Good graphics

Made in China

I could not find online details on where these socks are manufactured. Once they arrived I saw they are made in China. The sizing seems inconsistent. I ordered two pairs the same size, but the socks in each pair were different sizes. I'd rather buy the equivalent US made products from Save Our Souls, De Feet, or Sock Guy.

Sock Guy, Save Our Souls, De Feet

[Jun 06, 2007]
    Ron

OVERALL
    Strength:

Durable, absorbent, cool, good looking, inexpensive.

None.

Coolmax is the best MTB sock material & NLZ has the best price & selection. I ordered a couple pairs at $5.95 each with free shipping. Then they gave me an offer to buy 4 more pairs for $20 & free shipping. I found a couple buddies to split the cost & now we have all the socks we need for a while. I had one pair drenched in rotten swamp muck, but the stain & smell washed right out. I wore these in a spinning class this winter & they breathed so well I could use them for 2 or 3 sessions without washing.

Puma

[Nov 10, 2006]
    Ron

OVERALL
    Strength:

Wicking Coolmax fabric, secure stretch fit, lots of designs to choose from, doesn't bunch up. Took my first ride in them today & they fit & feel great. The weather is cool now, but I can tell they breathe well.

Initial price was $5.95 with free shipping on the website, but then there was a follow-up offer for buy 5 & get 1 free (also with free shipping). So the final price was less than $5 each on the second batch of 6, including shipping. They are definitely less than half the price of their competitors. They also claim to be better quality. Well, I can tell you these are pretty good quality, but I can't compare the competitors because I'll never pay $10 or more for socks.

Sport & ski socks

[Dec 04, 2006]
    Donald Steerman

OVERALL
    Strength:

As advertised. Form fitting socks. They do not bunch and seem to keep my feet dry. They seem to be suitable for most athletic endurance sports, running, cycling, etc.

None yet.

At $5.95 these socks seem to be quite a bit less expensive then other socks like them. I only have used them for the last few days, but am very impressed so far. They seem fairly durable but only time and miles will tell. Shipping was super fast. I received them less then four days after my order.

This is my first pair of specialized socks. They seem to be far superior then using all purpose cotton athletic socks. I ordered them because of blistering. Since I bought them I haven't had a blister.

[Aug 10, 2006]
    Vince

OVERALL
    Strength:

Fit, look, and durability

Socks work great and have killer graphics. I use them for MTB's, running, road bikes, adn even tri's. I am on the lower end of the size scale and the socks still fit my foot well.

Nike, Performance.

[Aug 09, 2006]
    TommyG

OVERALL
    Strength:

Excellant quality and comfort.

None.

Like all of you I have purchased several pairs of much more expensive, usually brand name, sport socks and typically they have been disappointed in terms of the wear. I used to think maybe I'm just hard on socks... until I bought a few pairs from NLZ. These socks are very comfortable and so far the wear has been superior. No holes, no loose elastic, no seperation of the material, no strange bunching up in the wash. Overall a very high quality sock at an excellant price.

All the typical brands one would find in their LBS.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.