Louis Garneau Liberty 2 Shorts

Louis Garneau Liberty 2 Cycling Short are extremely durable and comfortable for either trail riding or touring. It comes with an internal short that has a chamois. Providing the performance of a road short with the look and resistance of a trail short.

[Dec 06, 2012]
SoFlaBiker

OVERALL
Strength:

Good materials used for the outer shorts itself, nice length.

The chamois itself is horrible ! Bunches up on the rear end, after riding for an hour it will finally conform to your butt !

Purchased these shorts from my LBS, Alex's Bicycle Pro Shop. The price was decent so I got them. I've had these shorts for approximately 2+ months and the chamois material is "God Awful" I've washed them according to the label and have use fabric softener to make is a little more comfortable but is still is stiff till your body heat & sweat make it conform to your back side. I've owned several shorts from Hoss, Fox and Bontrager and none have had the issue with the chamois begin stiff as this one has. Also this brand seems to run on the small side , I'm 6ft tall 215 lbs and normally wear XL but purchased an XXL so the would fit my Latin Butt ! The French are usually skinny little things so it would explain a lot !

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.