Pearl Izumi Race Shoes

Pearl Izumi Race MTB Cycling Shoe. The all new Pearl Izumi men's Race RD model provides benchmark performance and fit in a light and affordable package with top of the line features like our 1:1 Power Plate with built in Longitudinal Arch Support and Pate

[May 04, 2012]
blawry

OVERALL
Strength:

I found the shoe to be stiff.
Great ratchet. Traction is pretty good. I got the shoes at 40% OFF which really changes my view of value.

A little loose, but that is my bad.

Great shoe. I really like them - I might try one size smaller. These were my first shoes in 20 years. I came from the original Shimano SPD shoes from the 90's. I am very happy with the stiffness of the shoes. Adjustability I am pleased with - got exactly what I was looking for very comfortable. These shoes are so comfortable I actually forgot my socks one day for a ride - I did a 20 mile ride w/o socks and I cold not tell a difference - VERY HAPPY.

[Nov 30, 2011]
tomczyoski11

OVERALL
Strength:

They Breath Well
Comfortable

They broke
Always feel a little loose

The shoes feel comfortable but no matter what even if you get them real tight it just feels loose. They breath well so they are really good in warm weather but as it gets to be about 55 or below my feet get oddly cold, this could be a good thing or a bad thing or maybe i'm just a wimp. But the real problem is that they are breaking and maybe i'm being to hard on them but i think they should last more then a year but the top straps are coming apart.

Answer....Didn't like those very much but they never broke

[Sep 21, 2010]
de rosa

OVERALL
Strength:

soles feel good and strong. good cleats.

these don't really fit my feet well i suppose. the main problem i have with them is that they are somewhat loose, even though they are the right size. my heel lifts up off the foot-bed when pulling up on the pedals.

if they fit your feet well, then get them, but make sure your heel stays in place.

specialized road shoes, sidi road shoes

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.