Exus E-SM341 Shoes

• Compatibility SPD

[Jun 06, 2011]
Laser4G63

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight, stiff, comfortable, breathable, durable, easy to put on/take off and very easy to walk in. I don't have the toe spikes installed so that may make a difference.

Tread holds onto mud, a little slippery when walking on roots/rocks. May make a difference with toe spikes installed.

I was a little weary about buying this shoe because there was absolutely no reviews on this shoe. For the price I said WTH and bit the bullet and bought them. I am glad I did. These have been the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. I have worn these on rides over 50 miles and have had NO problems with soreness or being uncomfortable. I have also worn these in 90°+ heat and these air out my dogs quite well.

I will be buying a couple more pair just to have on hand. Which will still be cheaper than 1 pair of most other brands.

They have been very durable as well. Showing no signs of wear. Sure there are scuffs on them as expected, but nothing is ripping or coming apart.

I wear a size 9.5 mens shoe and bought these in size 43 and they fit perfectly. There is also the SM314 shoe with looks pretty much the same. I may try those too.