Jett Ride Jersey

The Jett Ride jersey was made for guys who want a performance mountain bike jersey that doesn't look like a bike jersey. Cut loose with a collar and buttons, the performance polyester fabric is antimicrobial and maximizes moisture transfer.

[Jul 02, 2014]
Mountain Cycle Shawn
All Mountain Rider

OVERALL
Strength:

First generation jerseys were great. 5 flammers all the way!

Second generation jerseys are horrible. 1 flammer, if that.

As stated the first generation jerseys are wonderful. The are great quality. The don't wrinkle out of the dryer. They wick away moisture very well. They are great to wear out on the town. The second generation jerseys are completely different. Very low quality materials. The bottoms look cheap. They wrinkle easy. But, worst of all, the fabric is like very thin plastic. It doesn't wick moisture away at all. And, it is simply gross to wear in any weather where you might sweat even the slightest. I can't even to begin to explain how gross they are to wear, if you start to sweat. And, I sweat very little. I see they have some new ones out. I'm afraid to even try them. I own 2 of each generation. And my findings are consistent. I'm giving them an average of 3 flammers. I own a lot of Jett Gear products. I've noticed that as time goes on the quality has gotten worse. It's really to bad, their products used to be the best.

Dozens of other jerseys.

[Jul 17, 2008]
ap_lueck

OVERALL
Strength:

Bad ass graphics

Bought the white/grey camo Ride jersey. I love the graphics! Fabric is great and weight is great. Great all around jersey with a bad ass look!

Oakley

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.