Fox Head Race Short Sleeve Jersey

For warm-weather riding, nothing beats a moisture-wicking race-fit jersey. The Fox Racing Race Full-Zip Jersey features a full front zip that you can unzip to dump heat and let the cool air flow over your toned pecs and sculpted man-mane.

[Oct 25, 2005]
SGT. ROCK

OVERALL
Strength:

Fit
Fabric
Graphics

A little warm

Good jersey, but it's more of a "trail" jersey than a race piece - heavier fabric, looser cut than dedicated race wear. It's perfect for enduro races, though - the slacker fit is more comfortable, and the heavier fabric handles varying temps better than most. For very hot weather, I wouldn't wear it, as the black/grey color scheme contributes to the heat problem with the heavier fabric.

The graphics are great - bold, yet not flashy. This is one jersey that won't look dated ten years from now.

Damn near everything

[Feb 07, 2002]
Sprocketeer

OVERALL
Strength:

Three years of use and it hasn't faded, shrunk, began to smell nasty or even show arm pit sweat stains. Except for one bit of stitching giving out on me--in the third year of wearing it!--this jersey is as good as the day I bought it.

Again, after over two years of wearing it several marathon rides per week, the thread that goes around the bottom, where the elastic is, came loose. I took it to my local taylor; it's great fun having him try to guess what it is I'm bringing him to fix when it's cycling stuff; this time he thought the item was cycling pants and wanted to fix it so it fit my waist! Glad I caught him before he altered my jersey, in which case I guess the neck would have been so I didn't have to pull my shorts down to take a dump and for mooning rude drivers behind me. Anyway, he fixed it up and I haven't had a problem since.

I just have to praise Fox every time. Every item I ever buy that is made by Fox never shows wear and tear even after years of use. You can beat the hell out of the stuff they make and it doesn't change shape or color. Really amazing.

You name it. I have all kinds of cycling shirts for all kinds of weather--mostly manufactured by FOX, some by Pearl Izumi. Fox is a completely reliable brand of the highest quality.

[Oct 13, 2003]
Dirk

OVERALL
Strength:

Durability, fit, looks, FOX, wicks the sweat right away

NONE

I have owned this jersey for over 7 years! It has been washed countless times. It still looks like new!!! The styling is still up to date. Beat that.

Fox makes great riding gear. I own a ton of MX gear also.

Nice job FOX!

You name it

[Aug 06, 2005]
John

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks, fit, feel, finish $30/CAN on sale and Fox quality.

The material snags and pills at the waist while wearing a Blackburn Hydra Pack after only a few rides.

For $30/CAN how can you go wrong. I ordered it online late in 2003 and used it in 2003, 2004. It does it's job very well. It's only drawback is that the material snags and pills when rubbing against the waist strap on my hydration back pack. Mine is the Black/Grey coloured one, I wear it at night and I tried it on a sunny day 1x in summer 2004, needless to say it was a Hot ride.
Bottom Line: Fox quality for $30/CAN how can you go wrong, my other jerseys cost me 2-5x as much.

1996 Team GT (Aussie), 1997 Warsteiner (?), 1998 Team GT (Aussie), 2001 Primal Wear (?), 2001 Team Trek (De Marchi), 2002 Team Once (Giordana), 2003 TDF/King of The Mountains (Nike Dry Fit).

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.