Fox Head Base Sleeveless Jersey

100% polyester. Crew neck sleeveless jersey. Relaxed cut. 10" front zipper. Rear zipper pocket. Embrodiery logos. Red, Light Grey, Navy and White

[Jun 06, 2010]
Tornadom

OVERALL
Strength:

Inexpensive, ventilation, zipper rear pocket, comfortable and stylish (mine looks nothing like the picture above)

It isn't made domestically, but not much is.

Living in an area that regularly sees temperatures over 100 degrees and almost never drops below 90 degrees for a summertime high I wanted to grab a sleeveless jersey. I really like my Fox shorts and gloves, so I figured I would try their jersey as well. I found left over 2009 model jerseys at Pricepoint for $22, so I ordered one in my size in a color that goes nicely with my bike.

Who should buy it: you live in a warm climate and appreciate a quality jersey for little money

Who should not buy it: you ride in Michigan in winter

The real bottom line:
I would buy this jersey again in a heartbeat. It is extremely well ventilated, wicks moisture well and is rather sharp looking in person. After a long ride I am cool and comfortable with no complaints from the jersey. I am used to having 3 rear pockets, but the Fox jersey uses a rather large single pocket instead and it has a zipper to secure items inside. I find this jersey perfect for training rides, and enjoy the fitted, but not too tight cut of it. If you can find them in your size for cheap, grab one and see what it is all about. Now if you will excuse me, I am going to order another one in a different color. :-)