Uvex Quatro Pro Helmet

The brand new all-mountain top model! uvex quatro pro imparts a strong feeling of safety thanks to its outstanding features. The double inmould construction is more enduring and more impact-resistant, which provides the highest safety in biking. 17 integrated ventilation channels ensure excellent airing, while the brand new anatomic IAS sizing system adapts to any head shape perfectly. Furthermore, the cross visor can be easily adjusted to the trail’s slope – This guarantees distraction-free vision. uvex quatro pro also catches your eye immediately – It’s different: The color division of the cross shield, the spoiler and the double inmould area stands out fantastically from the core element of the helmet. That is why uvex quatro pro builds up a fascinating suspension between its colors, which is parallel with the aerodynamic and flat-compact design. The helmet has an integrated adaptor for Lupine Piko U3 and camera.

[Apr 12, 2016]
Bradym77

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, not as light as the Uvex XP it replaced due to the recall. EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. Love the clasp and strap chin pad. This is a lifesaver for anyboy with a goatee. Every other helmet I've owned would yank hairs all during the ride.

The rear spoiler is useless. I want to rip it off to save a little weight on my head.

Other than the rear spoiler I love this helmet. Would I pay the retail price for it though? Nope. They offered any helmet in their line when I got the notice for the recall. I would still buy a Uvex helmet, just not this one, mainly due to price and I hate the spoiler.

Specialized Helmet, Gire Helmet, Bell Helmet

[Feb 13, 2015]
Kevin Gordon

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight, fit is even better than the xp cc, I thought the best couldn't get better - guess what, it did!

Rear spoiler is a bit gimmicky

I was dismayed to have to deal with the recent recall on the Uvex xp cc, as a result of an apparently faulty anchor, and, as a Canadian - no replacement lid, just a refund. The Uvex xp cc, ? successor to the remarkably highly rated xp 100 was a dream - light, remarkably easy to fit, and comfortable. I was particularly a fan of the ratchet system for clipping the helmet on as it could be done with one hand, and the padded chinstrap - which was great mid ride when everything is sweaty and the nylon stretched - easy to take up the slack. Adjustments mid ride could be done single handed. The new Uvex quattro pro is even more comfortable (how is this possible?) and has retained all the strengths of its predecessors. The camera mounting system probably works for GoPro fans but with a little macgyvering manages my Gloworm lights and now they snap on and off - brilliant! I'll update if my opinion changes. All the best!

Uvex xp cc, Giro xar

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.