Pro-Tec Cyphon Helmet

Stay cool under pressure with the highly ventilated, low-profile, and micro-adjustable Pro-Tec Cyphon SL Helmet.BOA fit adjustment operates with the simple click of a dial, providing an easy-to-adjust liner and a custom-fit feelSuperlight in-mold construction bonds a micro polycarbonate shell with an impact-absorbing foam liner15 large vents and a laminated mesh liner promote air flow to keep your head cool without letting bugs inRemovable lightweight nylon visor helps keep elements out of your eyesSkate-helmet-like fit offers a low-profile look and feelThe Cyphon SL meets CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063:2008, and CE 1078 certifications

[Nov 17, 2016]
winsail

OVERALL
Strength:

Fits great, Works great, Boa tightener is amazing

I have owned this helmet for over two years. It is amazing. Does not sit on top of my head like a platter. Fits snug and tightens down perfectly. Better coverage than most helmets I would buy another if I could.

[Sep 22, 2012]
Nehpets

OVERALL
Strength:

Fit. Look.

None.

I like this helmet. Fits great. Feels great. Looks great.

[Mar 18, 2012]
joeynational

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight, ventilation, adjustment knob, price

after a year NONE!

I have a fairly egg shaped head, most MTB helmets look stupid on me and sit up high on my head. The Cyphon fits perfectly, its fully adjustable for depth so it does not sit high on my head, where most did. The adjustment knob to make it tighter is so easy to use and release, comes with additional padding if you need it. Its pretty light and has great ventilation. I was gonna go with a Fox Flux or Giro but this beat them when it came to style, comfort, and most important price! Get yourself one!

[Mar 12, 2009]
Daveooo

OVERALL
Strength:

Heavy duty, reasonably light, Fit, design

can be comfortable if not worn/fitted correctly, little on the pricy side (but well worth it to protect your head in comfort & style!)

Looks great, comfortable fit (although it has minimal padding), almost forget its there sometimes!

Protec - Ace, Met - something or other

[Sep 08, 2008]
Exodus11

OVERALL
Strength:

Great air flow, Great look, Sturdy feeling, BOA

XL is tight near the back of the helmet where the BOA system drops down.

I love this thing!!! Aside from it being slightly tight on the back of my huge mellon, the helmet is awesome. I rode with a bell helmet for a long time, and the very first ride out with this one my head felt 5 to 10 degrees cooler due to the huge air intakes. Also, the visor stays low, but not too low to help keep some of the sun out of your eyes. Overall, it is a much much better helmet for any type of riding than the traditional looking cycle helmets.

any cycle helmet

[Apr 23, 2008]
James
Downhiller

OVERALL
Strength:

multi bash. . . looks cool, BOA fit is TIIIIGHT. . .

Bigger head (I wear and XL) Can't wear my Oakley Radars with it, have to wear normal street glasses which still barely fit.

I love it, had I bought it in the store, I would not have, because of the sunglass issue. Trying to figure out how to get em to fit.

Fox Flux, 661 Pro Bravo Comp

[Jan 24, 2008]
john starrett

OVERALL
Strength:

The Pro-tec name is all that needs to be said. The lid is a multi bash and keeps on goin. Very cozy fit with ample ventalation for hot days or hot trails. Inner pads direct sweat from the eyes. The fit system is the most simple I have used in a long time. Plus it looks so bad ass!

A little heavy for racing, but awesome for freeride, urban, dirt jump etc. None other weak spots so far...

Great helmet you really get what you pay for. Awesome style meets inovation hand to hand. A sweet lid for any kind of riding

Giro Hex, Protec sk8 helmets

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.