Limar Carbon 910 Helmet

This is a helmet forThe aggressive mountain bike rider. In mold monoshell construction, ultra light weight, 25 air vents, washable pads, and innovative size system makeThis helmetTop notch. Intended Use: MTB Air Vents: 25 Vents Weight: Medium 290grams Pads: Washable Visor: Snaps on & Snaps off Small/ Medium 54-58cm Large/ Extra Large 58-62cm

[Dec 19, 2011]
CowboyCEO

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight, comfort and incredible ventilation.

Nothing yet

I took it out for it's first ride today. The adjustment knob in the back was easy to adjust when I wore a fleece beanie underneath it. After I finished the climb on the first lap I removed the hat and painlessly adjusted the retention system. The airflow difference between this and my old Vigor Viper was insane. It was extremely comfortable on today's 22 mile double loop. The funky triple visor design somehow channels the air into your glasses and clears up the fog very quickly. The center of the visor is all that's visible while you are wearing it. I also noted that it was a "branch grabber" with all the forward facing vents.

Vigor Viper (x2), Giro E2 (x4),

[Mar 05, 2010]

OVERALL
Strength:

Styling, chin strap padding, fitting

Sweat channeling

I like this helmet. It looks good, isn't too heavy and is very comfortable. However, it's either hotter than the old Giro E2, or it channels sweat differently. Where i never had sweat dripping down my face with the E2, i had to buy a headband to stop sweat getting in my eyes and down my face with the Limar 910. I don't think it's any hotter because it just doesn't feel hotter and has some pretty large ports/vents. It still fits nicely with the headband under it too. The price is excellent.

Giro E2

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.