Limar 747 Helmet

Our design department developed a fantastically shaped structure to keep it strong enough for tough MTB riding, but yet very compact to look stylish on the head. With a panache that could only come from Italy, our designers have integrated the front peak within the overall design. The close fit and the super system make sure it sits firmly and lots of vents from different angles keep your head cool.

[Jun 29, 2009]
Anonymous

OVERALL
Strength:

Very confortable(no pinch chin strap)all cushions have felt, Quick sizing dial adjuster, very light weight, 24 vents are acceptable for air flow on hot days(tested). Outpreforms the Giro's Indicator and is better looking.

Non-multi impact helmet. Limited helmet colors.

Very sleek, light and vented looking helmet for trails.

Giro Indicator

[Feb 24, 2009]
cthomas42

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, breathable, tough, nice look

Forehead pad acts like a sponge to soak up sweat but unleashes all over your face when compressed

This is the first real helmet I've had and it works well. I always stay cool when riding because of all the vents. I've bashed my head on plenty of branches and only a few scratches are visible. The matte black color looks cool. The one con is that the front pad soaks up sweat, but it only discharges the sweat when I press the helmet against my forehead; that doesn't normally happen when riding though.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.