Lazer Sport Magma Helmet

Construction :

• In-Mold (4 pieces)
  • Fit System : Comfit 2
  • Ventilation : 21 vents
  • Features : RBS®: Front, side and rear reinforcement, Heat pressed Coolmax® pads, 1 set extra pads, MTB Visor, Weather Cap
  • Weight : 285g (XL size)
  • Certification : CE – CPSC - AS
  • Sizes : S-XL (54-61cm)

• USER REVIEWS

[Feb 05, 2011]
    froze

OVERALL
    Strength:

Extremily comfortable and light weight.

Straps could be a tad longer, but ok for me.

Very comfortable helmet, the only one I could find that fit my narrow head; and fit is the most important aspect to buying helmet, so make sure it fits front and rear and to the sides with no more then an inch of play either direction. It's a well made helmet that looks great. I found a very good price for it on closeout, it normally retails for $90 but I got it for $39; the internet is great for finding deals like that. Read the other reviews, but I really like this helmet.

It has some additional safety features you can't find in cheaper helmets like a built roll cage that reinforces the sides and front of the helmet to keep it intact in case of an accident; this is extremely important in the event of a second impact, meaning you hit something with your head first then your thrown off the bike and hit your head again.

Mostly Bell, Louis Garneau.

[Aug 19, 2008]
    crager34

OVERALL
    Strength:

Light weight, adjustability, small sun visor

Strap could be a little longer

Love the helmet. I have had some neck issues and the larger sun visors make me look up alot more. This one is very comforatable.

[Nov 12, 2007]
    Jeff Frings

OVERALL
    Strength:

This is one of the most comfortable helmets I've ever worn. I love that it is one size fits all. I also love the vent covers for the winter and fall riding. Overall a very good helmet on par with the super expensive big names

The only real minor complaint is that the locking system to keep it tight on the head is difficult to adjust on the fly with one hand. I'm told the newer models fix that problem

Good helmet at a good price. Very comfortable keeps you cool in summer and warm in fall and winter.

[Nov 19, 2007]
    Chris

OVERALL
    Strength:

Light weight, comfortable, stylish. The vent plug is really nice when it gets cold out and this helmet flows air very well without the plug

The chin strap could be a little longer.

Nice reasonably priced helmet from a company that's been around a long time. Suitable for the beginner to the pro racer. The vent plug is nice as well as the spare pads.

Giro Animas, Trek Anthem and Sonic

[Nov 13, 2007]
    Mike Raasch

OVERALL
    Strength:

Very comfortable helmet, love the winter cap and large vents keeps cool. High end product for a great price!!

I can not put it to use enough...

I would suggest this helmet to any rider out there, if your riding to work, crusing the rail road trails, or racing WORS, this will do it all.

Giro, Trek

[Nov 12, 2007]
    fixedgeargus

OVERALL
    Strength:

BIG vents. Great fit. Cool max pads. Extra cool max pads. Winter cover(to cover those BIG vents). Mean, mean, mean look.

its not a 200g helmet. tell me one that is.

Great helmet. The best part is - you forget its there. Light and Motion ARC helmet mount works very securely. Winter riding is great with the winter cap/"front vent cover".

giro

[Nov 09, 2007]
    Christie Peters

OVERALL
    Strength:

I own this helmet! The Lazer Magma helmet is extremely comfortable. I enjoy the winter cap for the crisp fall rides. I find it easy to adjust the size of the helmet in order to secure it. The front vents are enormous!

None thus far.

This is the only helmet that I know of that allows me to ride my bike all season. (due to the winter cap). I love the looks of the helmet. AGGRESSIVE!

Giro Atmos
    Bell

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.