EDGE Helmet Odyssey Helmet

Odyssey

[Dec 16, 2001]
Matt

OVERALL
Strength:

easy adjustment. comfortable. good ventilation. great looks. lightweight.

hard to find

sweeet bucket! you forget you have it on. got a steal for these helmets on eBay. scored two new white EDGE odyssey helmets for $15 bones a piece. at the time i had never heard of edge and just wanted something to put on my head and still afford takeout. great looks, great fit, great ventilation, lightweight and comfortable. what more can you ask for?

bath towel

[Nov 13, 1998]
Peter Townsen
cross-country rider

OVERALL

WOW! I just picked up this Edge Odyssey cross country helmet. This is BY FAR the
best fitting helmet I've ever put on my head. I thought my gloves fit good until I used
this helmet. Also, it doesn't move around on my head, no pressure points, great vents with lots
of internal air flow and a really cool blue/white/ black graphics! And, at $85 this is a
steel (someone finally price a great helmet at a reasonable price). Check one out at your local bike shop or call Edge helmets!

[Nov 20, 1998]
Jim
cross-country rider

OVERALL

Just got the Edge Odyssy helmet. It's great! I bought it because of the great looks and fit. It has all the design and venting features that you see on expensive helmets like Giro but only cost me $90. I ride both rode and mountain bikes and the helmet looks great when I were it for either type of riding. All I do is take the visor off for rode riding. Great product at a great price.

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.