Pearl Izumi Gel-Vent Pro Short Finger Gloves

Pearl Izumi Gel-Vent Pro Short Finger Gloves have Direct Vent construction for superior ventilation. Features shock absorbing 3D gel inserts & fully vented padded palm and fingers. With moisture wicking Diamond Elite back fabric, soft microfleece wiping surface on thumb, and easy slip-on design with quick-pull wrist tab and Velcro Free Cuff.

[Jul 11, 2010]
TulsaClint

OVERALL
Strength:

Seem sturdy, velcro strap doesn't catch on my Camelbak like my Louis Garneau Gel's did, the LG's velcro strap finally tore loose from this. Seem durable.

Hands going numb and I don't death grip my bars ever, never had this problem with Louis Garneau's. Pads are larger and bulkier than my old LG's.

Seems like they are missing one pad that my LG's had, a small one between the fold of my thumb base on the palm of my hand. seems lack of padding in this area has caused numbness. Also, mesh netting over palm of pads looks like it would rip open on contact with rock or road.

Louis Garneau BioGel

[Aug 21, 2007]
Roger Warner

OVERALL
Strength:

Cool, stay on the bar well.

Hard to remove post ride

This is a great glove for long rides. After one year of riding with these my hands have yet to go numb once. They don't look like what you would think a gel should yet they work like a charm.

Louis Garneau Gel

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.