Oakley Factory Gloves

Factory Glove ForThe MTB purist,This is Oakleys lightest and most breathable glove. It comes with Airprene and flexible Spandura in a designThat offersThe performance fit of 3-D anatomical construction and optimized with a one-piece Clarino™ palm and high-friction finger zones for a sure, responsive grip. Durable Clarino™ one-piece palm Cuffless design with flexible articulated construction Terry nose wipe onThumb Sizing - measure around fullest part of hand (aroundThe knu

[Jun 11, 2012]
mikkyberg

OVERALL
Strength:

Very breathable - stays pretty cool
Palm is very grippy and minimalistic - keeps you connected to the bar
Price!

Cuff can be a tight fit (thought mine did loosen up, and I do like the snug fit)

This glove fits perfectly. I bought it knowing that there was no adjustable cuff and that works fine for me (something to keep in mind while buying it). I took it out on a road ride just to see how it felt and it was really nice, despite the hot day it kept my hands cool and it really breathes well. I like the fact that it is a minimalistic palm (no padding) as it helps you feel really connected to your bike. I am looking forward to using these and for the price I don't think you would find a better glove.

[Jun 03, 2012]
jacksonj51

OVERALL
Strength:

Perfect fit, light, incredible grip, cool & breathable, work great wet, nose wipe on thumb, durable, no stupid velcro or crap that wears out, and cheap!

Absolutely zero

I've bought tons of these gloves... ever since the first time I tried them nothing compares. Have tried more expensive brands but nothing comes close in overall usability and durability. They also look pretty sweet, can color coordinate with many different colors. I just hope they never discontinue this glove, they hit a home run with this glove

[Mar 03, 2011]
Hellpunchy

OVERALL
Strength:

Simple design, comfortable, good and breathable material.

Wore through the first pair pretty quick, but for the price it's pretty much a non issue.

Great gloves. I'm on my second pair and kinda wished I'd bought two more just in case they stop making em. If you're looking for a good do-it-all glove these are the bomb.

All kinds of full and half finger not to mention Motocross gloves

[May 26, 2010]
jonw9

OVERALL
Strength:

Durable, thin, no velcro, grippy fingers

The thin palm (no additional padding) may be a drawback for some, but work great for XC riding.

I bought a pair for racing, and then a second pair after wearing the first pair a few times. They take a bit of work to get on, but fit great. I have washed them a couple times, and they come out like new.

[Apr 20, 2010]
onegymrat

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, comfortable, stylist, terry cloth sweat wipe area, washes very well.

These are by far the best mtn biking gloves I have used in my four years in the sport. I was hesitant at first about the cuffless design, thinking it wouldn't give enough support, but I was totally wrong. It is MUCH more comfy than the usual velcro closure on most. The palm area is just right and the material overall is stretchy and comforming without being too tight. The terry nose wipe is a Godsend. I wash them fairly regularly and they've held up really well. Just buy them!

Fox Digit, Fox Attack, Giro Remedy, and many others.

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.