Oakley Factory Pilot 2.0 Gloves

• Durability and supple feel of leather
  • Shielding of Kevlar reinforced knuckles with padding for comfort
  • Moisture absorbing / fast-drying Clarino on palm
  • Back strap to alleviate bunching in palm
  • Shielding of full Kevlar padding on pinky finger
  • Sure grip of high-friction surface on critical finger zones

[May 15, 2007]
Wes

OVERALL
Strength:

Sticky fingers
Secure fit
Breathability

Palm durability

A pricey glove that delivers good performance right up to the first hard crash. The palm is all Clarino with no reinforcement and one of mine was ripped on the first palm- down crash. Very breathable and they provide a secure fit but I question the durability especially for the price. My pair of Factory Pilot 1.0 gloves have endured much more abuse, including a tour in Iraq, and are still going strong.